We, BadlyBitten.com, are a young e-commerce company in Hamburg that focuses on selling exclusive furniture.
We work in the showroom in the middle of the city under the television tower.
What particularly sets us apart is our team bond by walking the path together. We all give 100% every day to offer our customers, fans and followers the greatest possible added value.
Due to the growing reach of Badly Bitten and the associated opportunities, we are now looking for active support in the area of customer service.
You can expect a modern and dynamic working environment with a you culture from day one. We believe in flat hierarchies and agile working methods. You experience the company's growth up close and are the one who shares responsibility with us.
We are not a traditional company with rigid structures and meaningless rules. We love freedom, personal growth AND are hungry for success. We are looking for team members who can identify with this culture. We are looking for you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- With your calm and friendly manner, you ensure competent support and advice for our customers
- You are internet savvy and are familiar with emails, searching for information, etc.
- Of course, we also welcome career changers!
- Telephone experience is advantageous but not necessary
- You are communicative, resilient and a troubleshooter
- You keep a cool head in some demanding situations and see them as a challenge for you to grow
YOUR TYPICAL TASKS:
- Processing customer inquiries via telephone, email or chat
- Complaint management and complaint processing
- Also responsible for stock, success and economic statistics
- Provide information about invoice inquiries, products or prices
- Support the marketing team for an effective exchange of ideas that build a successful collaboration for your future.
- Documentation of concerns in the database
- Support in backend e-commerce management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A dynamic working atmosphere in an energetic team. Flat hierarchies and space for creative engagement.
In the future, with great commitment, advancement opportunities to product manager: (m/f/d) and beyond are possible.
PLACE OF OPERATION:
Hanseviertel, Große Bleichen 30/36, 20354 Hamburg
TYPE OF POSITION:
Part-time Working hours: Monday to Friday Benefits: Company parties, free drinks, discounts on company products/services
If you find yourself in this role and would like to become part of our team, please contact us
Contact person: Frederik Lipper
Tel:+49 (0)40 18 02 40 98
And/or send your application documents to our email address given in the legal notice.
We are happily looking forward to hearing from you!